Steps to Creating your Google Ads Campaign
Google Adwords is an online advertising platform created by Google that advertisers use to showcase brief advertisements, product listings, video content, service offerings and foster mobile application installs within the Google ad network to users at a small fee. Here are the steps to creating a Google Adwords campaign.
- Step 1: Create a Google Adwords account, and then log in to create your first campaign.
- Step 2: Choose your campaign type and name. We recommend “Search network only” option, and then give your campaign a title.
- Step 3: Outline the geographic location where you would with the campaign to feature. It could be countries, country regions, provinces or states and cities.
- Step 4: Select your bid strategy and outline your daily budget.
- Step 5: Create your Ad group and write your Ad.
- Step 6: Insert keywords into your account’s keywords field.
- Step 7: Set your maximum CPC (cost-per-click) otherwise known as a default bid.
- Step 8: Review everything
- Step 9: enter your billing information
We are the experts
La Torre Marketing is a google certified agency with over 12 years of experience in the SEM industry. We have generated numerous successful campaigns projects for various companies and not once have we ever lost our focus. We strive to provide our clients with satisfactory campaigns that will enable you to get more leads from Google for less money, transform more users to buyers and give your business a competitive edge in the industry. With our SEM services, you have the best hands on deck to handle your marketing budget.
Because we are result-oriented, we will optimize your expenses effectively by managing your Ads campaign regularly with the use of our top granular measuring tools that are tailored to track your company’s ROI (Return On Investment).